Events & Happenings
News from June 2020
- Jared Herzberg, our head therapist, for getting COVT certified!
- Dr. Schulman lectured to SUNY residents on a multisensory model of vision 5/1.
- Dr. Schulman and former Resident Aaron Nichols published a paper in VDR.
- Dr. Schulman was published in IDOC’s next quarterly.
- Dr. Schulman presented a few lectures at I Heart VT, where she helped other vision therapy doctors & vision therapists learn more about the intricacies in vision therapy patients, treatments, and diagnosis.
- Dr. Schulman remotely led the graduation ceremony for all SUNY residents.
Luminara Serdar and the Autism Recovery Summit 4
Dr. Randy Schulman, MS, OD, FCOVD gave a lecture on Vision’s Impact on Brain Development at the Autism Recovery Summit with Luminara Serdar. We welcome all of you to checkout the lecture.