Events & Happenings
We are excited to offer Vivid Vision as part of our visual rehabilitation services. Vivid Vision is an advanced vision therapy software that uses virtual reality to help patients with binocular vision disorders such as amblyopia, strabismus, and convergence insufficiency. Vivid Vision's powerful technology is used to overcome suppression while improving visual acuity, fusion rages, peripheral awareness, and depth perception.
She's our latest intern from Southern College of Optometry.
- Jared Herzberg, our head therapist, for getting COVT certified!
- Dr. Schulman lectured to SUNY residents on a multisensory model of vision 5/1.
- Dr. Schulman and former Resident Aaron Nichols published a paper in VDR.
- Dr. Schulman was published in IDOC's next quarterly.
- Dr. Schulman presented a few lectures at I Heart VT, where she helped other vision therapy doctors & vision therapists learn more about the intricacies in vision therapy patients, treatments, and diagnosis.
- Dr. Schulman remotely led the graduation ceremony for all SUNY residents.